At Growegy, we give you the power to customize access to data. We offer four roles: admin, user, guest and viewer. These roles provide different levels of restriction to data viewing and editing. This table summarizes all Growegy restriction capabilities.
|Summary||An Admin is the highest role with no account limitations. The first person who created the account is assigned as an admin, but their role can be changed later.||The User is the default role for new users. They have the ability to manage campaigns and programs. The limitations on their account are based around changing account settings.||The Guest role can view and edit campaigns, programs, and tasks that are assigned directly to them. They can also view associated campaigns, programs, and tasks, although the edit permissions are limited.||A Viewer role allows someone to view campaigns, programs, and tasks, but prevents them from editing.|
|Program types customization||+||-||-||-|
|Salesforce integration setup||+||-||-||-|
|CSV upload / download||Upload/Download/Delete all||Download only||Download only associated objects (campaigns, programs or tasks)||-|
|Calendar / Table View Visibility||+||+||Only associated objects (campaigns, programs or tasks)||View only|
|Campaigns Visibility||+||+|| • Campaigns that they own
• Campaigns with a program assigned to them
• Campaigns with a task assigned to them
|Programs Visibility||+||+||• Programs that they own
• Programs with a task assigned to them
• Programs under an assigned campaign
|Task Visibility||+||+||• Tasks that they own
• Tasks under a program they own
• Tasks under a campaign they own (for all the programs under that campaign)
|Attachments||+||+||• Campaign owner can download and upload attachments for their campaign and any program under the campaign
• Program and tasks owner can download and upload attachments associated with the program. However, they cannot download or upload attachments associated with the campaign.
|Can’t upload or download|
|Campaign/Program/Tasks creation, editing and deletion||+||+||• Campaign owners can add, edit, and delete programs and tasks, and reorder tasks associated with their campaign, but they cannot add, edit, or delete new campaigns or programs outside the campaign.
• Program owners can add, edit, reorder and delete tasks associated with their program, but they cannot add, edit, or delete new tasks outside the program.
• Task owners can add new tasks inside the associated program, change the date and status for their own task. They can’t delete any tasks.
|Change ownership||+||+||• Campaign owners can change ownership for any program or task associated with the campaign, but they cannot change the campaign ownership.
• Program owners can change ownership for any task associated with the program, but they cannot change the campaign or program ownership
• Tasks owners can not change the ownership of their current or new tasks even if they created them. All the created tasks will be automatically assigned to them.
|Move a program from one campaign to another.||+||+||Only if the user owns both the original and the new campaign.||-|
|Remove a program from a campaign (make standalone)||+||+||-||-|
|Additional calendar and table view features (Filters, Unscheduled Programs, Display fields, Grouping)||+||+||+||+|
|Google Calendar integration||+||+||+||Only sync from Growegy to Google Calendar works, if the user changes anything in Google Calendar, this is not reflected back to Growegy.|
© 2020-2023 Growegy. All rights reserved